Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mr Hopkinson's Computer


This week I received the new release from Mr Hopkinson's Computer. For those not familiar with MHC, ill leave it to the man / computer to introduce themselves :

"I'm mr_hopkinson's computer and I like to sing cover versions. I mostly like indie songs from the 80's & 90's, but I like some newer ones too. I started off just doing them just to amuse myself but other people seem to like them too, so I've been out and about touring this and other countries. It started with a little UK tour with my friends Minotaur Shock and Freeze Puppy, and getting some play on BBC Radio One thanks to Rob Da Bank and Huw Stephens"

The newest release follows on from first CD with covers of Radiohead, Stone Roses etc with a seven track CD of Christmas covers. A limited edition of just 25 numbered copies, please support the good old Mr Hopkinson and his computer and get yours here
Speaking of Christmas songs, within the next couple of days we will have on this very blog our first Future Plastik Disc Jockeys Oddmas mix..more info soon

No comments: